Thursday 16 January 2014

WHAT IS REAL ESTATE? ASK THE EXPERT GOT FORMATION LIMITED.




A piece of land, including the air above it and the ground below it, and any buildings or structures on it. Real estate can include business and/or residential properties, and are generally sold either by a relator or directly by the individual who owns the property (for sale by owner).

Read more: http://www.investorwords.com

PLEASE CALL US ON : 012911396, 01211397.
OFFICE ADDRESS : 59, Itire Road, Off Western Avenue, Surulere, Lagos -Nigeria.

2 comments:

  1. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information Austin commercial real estate photography

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality. Best Villa plots in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete